The Sunday Currently .01

Sunday, June 19, 2016


CURRENTLY 

Reading. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes and regretting why am I reading this book just now.

Writing. This week's blog posts.

Listening. Other than the sound of the electric fan and washing machine?? Nothing.

Thinking. I'm thinking about when should I start to prepare for med school.

Smelling. The smell of 3-in-1 coffee..

Wishing for a great week ahead + approval of our visa

Hoping that I could go back to the gym tomorrow after being sick for a month

Wearing my usual pambahay clothes (sando + shorts)

Loving the soundtrack of Me Before You

Wanting to go on a short trip before the start of classes on August

Needing more money for The Chainsmokers live in Manila :(

Feeling happy! I had a great week and I am very thankful for that.


To all our real life superheroes, happy father's day! Happy Sunday everyone!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram