10 Things I Learned On My Senior Year

Sunday, April 03, 2016


And I'm officially on vacation! I'm two weeks away from bidding adieu to college and it still feels surreal. These last few weeks might have been a complete struggle, but I know it'll be worth it. Looking back, I realize how many sleepless nights I spent doing projects, finishing homework and studying for exams and quizzes. And whenever I think about all that time I spent working just to be here, right now, I wonder, what did it really leave me with?

  1. Don’t compare yourself to others. Everyone has struggles and issues that you don’t know about. No one’s life is perfect, even if it may seem like it on Instagram.
  2. Get enough sleep. Listen to your body.
  3. In college, you’re more or less on your own, and your success is ultimately in your own hands.
  4. It's okay to go against the flow.
  5. Keep your grades up. Always strive for the best.
  6. Live in the moment. Don’t spend too much time daydreaming.
  7. Never let negativity get in the way.​ Stay positive.
  8. Time is gold. Learn to respect the time of other people.
  9. Try new things for the sake of knowing yourself better. If something sounds cool to you, try it.
  10. Do not forget to have fun once in a while.


(Shirt Dress from H&M, Shoes from Nike, Watch from Casio) 

College is inevitable. We all know what it feels like to get up before the sunrise and drag ourselves out of the bed and show up on time for your classes. But you know what? College can be stressful (most of the time, yes) but if you know how to manage your time well you will never have to stress about it ever again. College, for me, is the best especially if you spent it with the most genuine people you will ever know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram