2015 Highlights

Thursday, December 31, 2015

It feels like just yesterday I'm writing my blog comeback post and now, I'm writing my year-end post. I guess this is a reminder that life is short so always make sure to live it to the fullest. Recapping this year's moments is nostalgic. I still can't believe that it's been a year ever since I started blogging again. I've grown so much this year and here I am.

THE OTHER SIDE OF B

My comeback this year is one of the best decisions I made in my life. I created this blog just for fun and I never thought that I'll get attached to it. It became my outlet with all the school and life dramas. Through this blog, I was able to know myself better. It taught me to always do my best and never settle for anything less. This blog is something personal for me. I just want to document all the best days of my life. That's it.

SUMMER INTERNSHIP

I'll never forget this internship of course - one of the highlights of my student life. It was quite a big jump for me whose whole life is in the city. Imagine, poor service connection, no nearby malls but I missed it so much. I missed waking up early. I missed the smell of the fields. I missed the sun. I missed my work there.

THE SCRIPT: NO SOUND WITHOUT SILENCE TOUR


Who would've thought that I'll be here by myself?

I wasn't able to go to their 2013 concert and so I promised myself to not missed it this time. One of my favorite international bands and I get to see them perform live. I had to travel all the way from Nueva Ecija to Manila just to see them.

KP'S PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR

I have no words for this. Read my experience HERE.

ZEDD TRUE COLORS TOUR 2015

I've always wanted to spend my birthday at a music festival. I know it's far from it but hey! I had so much fun dancing and singing at Neverland. It was an unforgettable fun night. It was simply the best!


It is true what they say, you are responsible for your own happiness. Life will always be crazy no matter what. You are the one who's in charge of what will happen next and if you expect others to make you happy, chances are you'll end up disappointed. One of the best things I learned this year? If you want your life to change, realize that: No one will do it for you. Accept the fact that life's complicated, but we have to try.

Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. ― Helen Keller

Before the calendar turns a new leaf over, before the social networking sites get flooded with messages, before the mobile networks get congested, let’s take a quiet moment to appreciate all the great things that happened to us this year. A moment to look back and thank those people who became part of our 2015.

Happy New Year everyone – and here’s to 2016! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram