The Jogger Pants

Sunday, January 04, 2015

I'm the type of person who always consider comfort over anything. Why wear heels if you prefer flats? Why wear leggings if you prefer pants? Why wear things that you're not comfortable wearing? What I'm trying to say is, if you're comfortable with what you're wearing and you know you look good, then why bother those eyes lurking around?

(Top & Pants from The SM Store, Shoes from Forever 21, Watch from Casio )

Any way, I've been seeing this trend on the internet for months and ever since, I've been looking for a good pair. I didn't know at first why people were so hyped about the jogger pants, now I know why. It's very comfortable to wear! I remembered then those grade school days where we get to wear these pants every Friday. You can pair it with almost everything, whether it's casual or formal or laid back. Just pull out a good top, mix it up with the right accessories and the right pair of shoes and you're good to go. I'll make sure to show you more of these on the following posts, so you'll have an idea. Hope you liked how I put it together though.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram