HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thursday, January 01, 2015


HELLO EVERYONE!

This year I've made a promise to myself and that is to write inspiring posts, rather than just documenting OOTDs. I've been working on this blog for months now and I am happy that I can finally share it to all of you. Going back to blogging is my way of saying goodbye to 2014. It was a wonderful year, full of surprises. It was an insane roller coaster ride but the most important thing is, I learned so much from it.

And one of the best things I learned this year is to learn to love myself even more. Not that I hate myself but for the past months, I have been working hard at developing a loving and accepting relationship with everything about myself. The past months have been pretty rough for me and I thought it would be best to just leave. This blog has been part of my daily routine, and I realized that I cannot just leave it behind. This time though, I don’t want to label it as fashion blog anymore. I want this blog to inspire people to get out of their comfort zones and do whatever that makes them happy makes YOU happy.


( Top from Forever 21, Shorts from Solo, Sneakers from Converse, Watch from Casio )



For now, let’s take a moment to appreciate all the things whether it’s a good or a bad one. A moment to look back and thank those people who became part of our 2014. List down all the things we've learned and apply it this year. Despite all the heartbreaks and down moments, it can only be better and I hope as you look back, you’ll find yourself saying “What a year that was!”


Happy New Year everyone – and here’s to 2015! 


May every day of the New Year glow with good cheer and happiness for you and your family.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram