Re-creating Life

Sunday, March 26, 2017


Ever since med school started, I've been struggling every day on how I would survive until today. 

Life can be complicated and sometimes no matter how hard we try, it will always have a way to knock us down. But that's the thing, isn't it? We are living in a world that is full of complicated uncertainties and I think that that's what makes life worth living.

I've had my share of struggles, as we've all had. I have had scars from my own battles, from my own stories but still, I choose to push forward. I choose to smile, to laugh, even on the days that I don't want to.
“Do whatever brings you to life, then. Follow your own fascinations, obsessions, and compulsions. Trust them. Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart.”
Every day is a new beginning. Every day we have a choice, an optionto begin again or let our yesterdays define us, to carry our past or let it go. Follow your heart, dear you and I hope that no matter how life will try to knock you down, you will always get back up and you will always choose to be happy. Don't let your fear hold you back. Live your life the way you want it to be. Don't let others tell you otherwise.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram