Christmas 2016

Sunday, December 25, 2016


As a little kid, it's about believing in the magical things and hopes that Santa would come by your house and bring you gifts. Dolls? Toy cars? Scooter? Happiness back then can be easily bought. I was a child and I was contented with the material things. It was enough for me.



But as time passes by, as I start to believe in Santa less and more in reality and as I grow up and develop interpersonal relationships, as I venture more and more in the real world, it became less about the things I receive. It's true when they say that as you grow older, your Christmas list gets smaller because the things you really want for the holidays cannot be bought. It becomes less about the gifts you receive and the parties you attend. Material things don't suffice anymore like they used to because happiness cannot be bought or sold or exchanged. 


This season of giving and love and peace, I hope you are surrounded with people who matters the most. I hope you know that you are loved, you are enough and you are doing great in your life. Say your 'I love you's. Thank your parents. Make peace with your enemies. Forgive those people who hurt you. Take this time to heal your heart. Most importantly, make every moment count because it will never be the same for the coming years. 

From our family to yours, Merry Christmas! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram