Ten Places I Want To Visit Someday

Monday, April 18, 2016

Would you believe me if I tell you that I haven't gotten on an airplane in my entire life? Maybe because I was afraid I'd get skin cancer due to radiation exposure. Though I still wonder what it feels like to be up in the air? Someday, I will travel and go on adventures but for now, I created this list for future reference.

1. Alaminos, Pangasinan. I've been to Pangasinan before, but never got the chance to see the famous hundred islands! There are stories passed from generation to generation about there used to be only one island in the place where the Hundred Islands can be found today. I wonder which among the islands is the one?

2. Boracay, Philippines. Some would consider this place as the worst beach in the Philippines, but hey would you blame me? I am not a big fan of the sun and the beach, but I like to see the sunset. (Sana nag-Manila Bay na lang ako, no? LOL)

3. Camiguin Island, Philippines. As creepy as it may sound, I wanted to try snorkeling here! You might be wondering why would I want to do that, but I guess it's the mystery of the place. I wanted to see the sunken cemetery and hear the stories and history of it from the locals.

4. Cebu, Philippines. It's just an hour and a half by plane and I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally cross this place off my list this weekend!! Funny story is that one-afternoon last year, my friends and I were just checking a flight on where to go this summer and then suddenly, we found a promo fare! We immediately booked flights tho it was a one-way ticket from CEB to MNL. :P I heard there are lots of things to do in Cebu and I cannot wait! Recommendations on where to eat are highly appreciated!

5. France. I know it's cliche, but can you blame me? When I was younger, I've never dreamed of going to this place, but it changed ever since I read the book, "Anna and the French Kiss". I am hoping to find my Étienne St. Claire there! Kidding aside, I've always wanted to see the most romantic place on Earth and who doesn't want to see the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Mont-Marte, Point Zéro des Routes de France in person? I also wanted to see the theaters!

6. Giza, Egypt. I recently discovered that it is actually possible to tour around Ancient Egypt and see the famous Pyramids of Giza. Like the Stonehenge, these pyramids have many mysteries on how it was built. Do you think it was built by the aliens?

7. Italy. Home of some of the delicious foods I grew up with! I recently discovered that 'Osteria' in Italy means a place serving wine and simple food. One of my dreams as a child is to go here. I grew up hearing stories about vampires and stuff in Italy so I wanted to know if it's true. Also, Lizzie McGuire!!! :P

8. Nagoya, Osaka, and Tokyo, Japan. I've seen bloggers going to and fro here and I cannot fathom how beautiful this country is! I'm not a fan of Otaku, but I'm a huge fan of kawaii items. Some of our relatives live here and I grew up hearing these stories from my lola and aunties and uncles about how amazing and picturesque Japan is. I also wanted to live here just for a month! HI TITAS!

9. New Orleans, USA. Not only this place is a unique place in the United States, it is also the birthplace of Jazz music. I've been drooling over this place ever since "The Originals" aired. New Orleans is famous for its cuisine, music and their annual festivals. 

10. Yellowstone National Park, USA. You probably heard this place in the science fiction disaster film, 2012, where Charlie Frost, a fringe science conspiracy theorist, and radio talk show host met his end. As a science geek, I've always wanted to go here because of its diverse flora and fauna. Not only that, it is also the home of the thermophilic bacterium, Thermus aquaticus, which is the source of the heat-resistant enzyme Taq DNA Polymerase. K geek.

You know what they say, if traveling was free, you'd never see me again. What's on your travel bucket list?
Share it below on comments section!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram