The Girl with the Fringe

Friday, October 09, 2015

And after the first wave of monstrous exams week in school, I finally got the time to go out! I wore this outfit to #BloggerBabesAsiaMNL launch hosted by Clozette last weekend. I haven't played dress up for a while so I took the opportunity to try to look decent. Well, just at least for a day.


( Crop Top from SM GTW, Pants from Forever21, Bag from H&M, Heels from So Fab! )

(Photos by Kenneth Domasian)


My mind's too occupied with school works and I didn't have time to plan the outfit ahead. I knew I gained weight this semester because I just recently went through my racks and got rid of over half of my clothes. This crop top was a life-saver. The front is just too plain for me so to spice things up, I wore it backwards. Yep, you read that right. The zip-up is actually supposed to go in the back. Hahaha! Hope you still liked it! 

Do you like this outfit? Let me know on comments section below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram