#BloggerBabesAsiaMNL Launch

Tuesday, October 06, 2015


I got invited last weekend to the launch of Blogger Babes Asia here in Manila. The event was hosted by Clozette.

It was my second time to attend an event. The first one was a disaster. I panicked so I called my mom to pick me up and decided to go home early lol. I am socially awkward but this time,  I made sure it won't happen again. Not this time. 



We went straight to the event from school and guess what? We were dropped off in the wrong building and I panicked already haha OA!  But we got to the venue on time, no pressure at sobrang chill lang ng vibes.

It wasn't just a gathering but also a workshop for aspiring bloggers and for girls like me who's just starting a blog. I was a bit excited because I'll finally meet the living dolls/my fashion inspiration, Vern & Verniece Enciso. I've been a reader of their blog way before VheartsV. I was totally fangirling the whole time.


Ms. Heidi Nazarudin gave us a brief introduction in the highly competitive world of blogging and on how she started. She shared some tips on turning your passion into a profession - just what I needed. It was such an inspiring and very informative talk. I learned a lot from it!



Vern & Verniece talked about how their blog started with a bit of side stories about their relationship as sisters. At the end of their talk, they gave away 10 copies of their book VheartsV simply by answering their questions. I loved how cute and giggly they were the whole time! Talk about #SisterGoals and yep, they were really inseparable.


Last but not the least from the Vlogging scene, Cristina & Dana Decena. They talked about how they started, shared some of their tips on vlogging and gave away lots of beauty products from their sponsors. I'm lucky to be one of their winners. 



Expect, but not too much, to see some changes in the blog. I also listed down some topics (incuding makeup tutorials yay!) so better watch out for it! I was just so happy to be there. I had fun and I also met some fellow clozetters. Thank you #Clozette for inviting me. I learned a lot! See you at the next event!

Hey! Make sure to read the articles I wrote for #ClozetteInsider here and here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram