Life After College

Sunday, September 20, 2015


Lately I've been thinking of what my life would be after college. I know it's still months away but I cannot seem to take the thought off my mind. What's next? What will happen to me? What will I do? Am I ready, yet? I was 100% sure that I'll be going to med school and that is my long-term plan ever since. That is still the plan though I'm not sure I can handle it well. As my professor would tell us, "Don't go to med school halfheartedly. If you want to go to med school, be 100% sure."




I'm on my way to school now and yep, I'm writing this at 5 in the morning with Ed Sheeran x The Script playlist playing on the background. Anyway, whatever will happen, I just pray that I'll be able to handle it well. I'm excited and scared and idk whatever. One thing is for sure. I know that He has plans for me and I trust Him. AHHHHHHH never in my life have I been so unsure.


Photos taken at Las Piñas-Parañaque Critical Habitat Ecotourism Area

Have you ever had the same feeling?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram