Good bye, August! Hello, September!

Tuesday, September 01, 2015


I was supposed to blog about my birthday weekend but school got me occupied after. So before I bid farewell to my birthday month, I decided to share with you bits of how awesome it has been for me.







August 8, 2015 - Stayed in a hotel in the metro whilst my sister is taking her 2-day board exam. We invited in some of our relatives and had a little salu-salo for dinner. Ended the night at Zedd's True Colors Tour with one of my best friends and man, it was the best ever! I am so happy to finally see Zedd perform. The moment he went up the stage, the crowd went wild. Everyone was cheering and singing and dancing, there were no dull moments. I wish the night lasted longer. It was the best night!





August 10, 2015 - We celebrated mama's birthday in our favorite buffet restaurant.

August 21, 2015 - The family and I brought papa's side of the family at our favorite buffet restaurant. Also, reunited with the cousins! Yey! :P





August 25, 2015 - Late celebration of  my birthday at Yakimix with college friends! They surprised me with this two-layered cake. Thank you! You guys are the best. Hahaha!



August 30, 2015 - Attended a mass at Pink Sister's with mama's best friends and the little ones. Thanking the Lord for all the blessings we received! Thank you for the cupcakes, Tita's! :)

Last but not the least, I survived the midterm and defense week. Woooo!!

Hello September! I can't wait to see how amazing you'll be. I am excited! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram