Quotes that will help you be motivated

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday is the only day I get to rest which means I get to sleep more than the usual school week sleep. Don't get me wrong! I am not complaining. Now that I'm on my graduating year, I enjoy doing school works more than ever. I try my best to appreciate and do a lot more. Pushing myself to exceed my limits and get out of my comfort zone. Call me whatever you want to call me, but yeah I enjoy going to school kahit minsan sobrang hassle at sobrang nakakastress and I'm lucky to be surrounded by positive people that motivates me and inspires me to do what needs to be done.

Sharing you some quotes I stumbled across online that might help get you motivated, get your ass off the couch and start working.

  • If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
  • No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
  • Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
  • When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you.
  • No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs.

  • Learn to appreciate the things you have before time forces you appreciate the things you once had. 
  • What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while. 
  • You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one. 
  • One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure. 
  • Get correct views of life, and learn to see the world in its true light. It will enable you to live pleasantly, to do good, and, when summoned away, to leave without regret. 

But there are times when I get too stressed or I'm about to give up.. 


I remind myself of how close I am in achieving my dreams.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram